A single-entry visit visa is given to foreign nationals who wish to visit Indonesia for the following purpose of activities:
- Carry out emergency and urgent work
- Conduct business talk
- Make purchase of goods
- Expertise testing for prospective foreign workers
- Medical, food assistance and support personnel
- Join the transportation means that are in the territory of Indonesia
Visa is valid for single entry only. Maximum length of stay in Indonesian territory is 60 (sixty) days starting from the first day of arrival, regardless of the time of arrival (e.g. arriving in Indonesia at 23.30 or 11.30 PM is considered Day 1).
Length of stay in Indonesia for holders of Visa B211A can be extended maximum 4 (four) times, with 30 days per extension. Request for visa extension must be submitted to our office in Bali at the latest 14 (seven) days before the allowed duration of stay expires.
Express process 1-3 business days.
- E-visa will be processed at Directorate General Immigration of Indonesia
- After the e-visa is issued we will send it to you directly
- If you have received the e-visa you have 90 days to enter Indonesia
- Before departure please make sure you have the Swab/PCR for Covid 19 negative test results within 2 x 24 hours of arrival to Indonesia.